In early October 2016, Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris, France. The hotel Kim was staying at was a luxury apartment in the No Address Hotel. This occurred early morning on Monday, October 3rd. She was in Paris for Fashion Week.
Kim was in her hotel room alone when five armed men wearing masks navigated their way into the building. Then the men proceeded to take the hotel clerk hostage, ordering him to take the masked men up to the Kim Kardashian’s hotel room.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star was tied up and threatened with a gun. The men forced her into the bathroom and locked her in while the robbers tore through the apartment stealing more than $10 million from Kim. A list of details after the robbery have been provided:
1. Kanye West cut short his concert in Queens, New York after hearing about incident.
2. Kim’s representatives released a statement saying “She is badly shaken but physically unharmed.”
3. While boarding her jet TMZ reported her saying the robbery was “the worst moment in my life”.
4. The reality show star has been worried about being robbed for a long time.
5. When Kim landed in New York City, she was seen surrounded by a large amount of security of about 15-20 bodyguards.
Early Monday afternoon, Kim took the first flight back to New York. It wasn’t until she landed when she was finally reunited with her husband Kanye West.